What We Do
Dualtech Training Center Foundation, Inc. is a private vocational school project established in 1982 that pioneered in adapting the German Dual Training System in the Philippines.
The center trains over a thousand scholars from the poor sectors of society each year and partners with over a hundred companies in training them for eventual employment.
Safety Measures in place at Dualtech
AT DUALTECH, THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STUDENTS IS OUR PRIORITY. Safety guidelines and measures are put in place to prevent the spread of Covid19. With strict compliance to IATF protocols, Dualtech welcomes new batches of students in the campus.
- High-school graduates to be employed by partner-companies
- Industrial workers sent to upgrade skills
- Supervisors and engineers to further hone training and mentoring skills with emphasis on work values
We partner with
- Over 100 manufacturing and service companies
- More than 300 high schools who refer high school graduates
- Friends and Foundations who provide help
We ask people and firms to cooperate by providing
- In-plant training venue
- Scholarships, Donations, and Grants
We adapt Dual Training
- Our Training Plan is jointly developed by Dualtech and Partner-companies
- Course run for 24 months, the first 6 months spent in school, the next 18 months involves a weekly 1 day in-school and 5 days in the factory.
We focus on integral human development
- Mentors conduct regular life-coaching sessions with every student.
- Our students may avail of various spiritual activities and ask for appointment with the school Chaplain.
We accept for enrollment
- Applicants who are single, male, 18-22 years of age, and graduates of high school
- Passers of qualifying exams and interviews.
- With parents’ or guardians’ consent for those below 18 years of age
Dualtech started in Manila in 1982 as a social development project to help alleviate the widespread poverty in the Philippines.
The mission of Dualtech is to contribute to the common good by developing young people.
Be A Scholar
Dualtech Center’s scholarship program aims to train scholars for employment.