1. What are the main advantages of Dualtech?
- It's mission is person-oriented while linking industry culture and community impact through CSR.
- Dual Training System pioneer in the Philippines since 1982
- Curriculum according to the needs of industry-partners
- Work Values Formation
- One-on-one Mentoring
- 100% Employment of graduates
2. How do you finance the operations of your school?
- Training subsidy is not enough. Other financing source is coming from donations and grants
3. How many training campuses do you have?
- Two training campuses: Dualtech Training Center-Manila in Binondo Manila and Dualtech Training Center-Canlubang in Calamba Laguna
4. What is a non-stock, not-for-profit organization? Is Dualtech a not-for-profit training organization?
- Non-stock, not-for-profit organization is an enterprise that engages in activities that directly benefits society or the community that it chooses to serve.
- Not owned by an individual or group of individuals
- It may generate revenues from its own enterprising activities and may gain "profit" or surplus income yet, not to be distributed as dividends to a private or public owner but to channel back this income to the sustainability of the foundation.
5. How can I help DuaItech?
- By sponsoring Dualtech Student-trainees under the Dual Training System
- Sponsoring Scholars in the Basic Training phase
- Avail of our training programs (Let Dualtech take care of your training)
- Avail our services
- Donate facilities, training machineries or laboratory tools and equipment
- Let Dualtech avail of grants
- Sponsor Upgrading Training Scholarships of Dualtech Instructors and Staff here or abroad
- Loan funds with lower interest rates to Dualtech
- Recommend Dualtech to your neighbors
- Above all support Dualtech and its mission through your prayers