Dualtech is a private vocational school project established in 1982 that pioneered in adapting the German Dual Training System in the Philippines. The center trains over a thousand scholars from the poor sectors of society each year and partners with over a hundred companies in training them for eventual employment.
What We Do
- High-school graduates to be employed by partner-companies
- Industrial workers sent to upgrade skills
- Supervisors and engineers to further hone training and mentoring skills with emphasis on work values
We partner with:
- Over 100 manufacturing and service companies
- More than 300 high schools who refer high school graduates
- Friends and Foundations who provide help
We ask people and firms to cooperate by providing:
- In-plant training venue
- Scholarships, Donations, and Grants
We adapt Dual Training:
- Our Training Plan is jointly developed by Dualtech and Partner-companies.
- Course run for 24 months, the first 6 months spent in school, the next 18 months involves a weekly 1 day in-school and 5 days in the factory.
We focus on integral human development:
- Mentors conduct regular life-coaching sessions with every student.
- Our students may avail of various spiritual activities and ask for appointment with the school Chaplain.
We accept for enrollment:
- Applicants who are single, male, 17-22 years of age, and graduates of high school
- Passers of qualifying exams and interviews.
- With parents' or guardians’ consent for those below 18 years of age